Friday, November 14, 2014

Isn't She Lovely?

Icicles galore in Portland!

(This blog written by Austin.)

It's been two weeks since we moved to Portland, and now with rose colored glasses, we are loving it up here.  Yesterday, the weather was predicted to be snow (oh boy!), but instead it was coold rain, with precipitation quickly turning into frozen icicles!  This morning, the sun was back out shining (yah!), and I wandered our local suburb, where the shadows still hid a number of frozen water droplets hanging from trees and mail boxes.


A beautiful mama.

Ok, so mainly this blog is to share this lovely photo of Kindra, one of many that I captured Wednesday.  She is absolutely gorgeous, with a fast growing belly!  The end of the second trimester has been relatively easy for her.  No morning sickness or acid reflux, just an excitement to nest and get baby stuff together!  Maybe the only thing is Kindra can't move as fast during our house NERF battles, but everything said I think that's ok.



'Selling out' to the man.

Today I will continue my job hunt; I have been focusing on jobs related to helping universities fundraise.  I bought a suit for any potential interviews coming up, and Kindra gave me a sad face at seeing me look so professional.  What's worse is I even may have to get a haircut!  The vagabond days appear to be ending, at least externally.  But I still hope to keep the flames of freedom and adventure alive inside!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment